It’s been a long time to try the zucchini recipes at home. But last weekend I tried this zucchini casserole recipe with cheese stuffing and believe me I tried this recipe the first time and this recipe makes my whole family happy due to its new and uniquely delicious taste.
Now I can tell everyone this recipe has become one of my favorite zucchini recipes for the summer nights. You can also try this zucchini casserole recipe with cheese stuffing on the summer nights and also on holidays.
I know you guys are thinking that why this recipe is easy? Let me tell you this recipe is very simple and easy because you just have to combine your veggies and carbs to prepare the one side dish for lunch and dinner and everything will be cook nicely.
If you have lots of zucchini in your gardens than I will recommend you to must try this recipe in this summer. Because this is going to be an amazing dish for you people for this summer.
Ingredients Of Zucchini Casserole Recipe With Cheese Stuffing
- Red onion, 2
- Drained corn, 2 can
- Garlic cloves, 3
- Carrots small pieces
- salt and pepper
- stuff mix seasoned, 2 packet
- chicken broth, 1/2 broth
- Butter, 2 tablespoon
- Zucchini cubes, 4 large size
Directions For Zucchini Casserole Recipe With Cheese Stuffing
- Use your oven and preheat it to 430 degrees F.
- Now heat your pan over low medium heat.
- Putt the butter in the pan and let the butter melt in the hot pan.
- After that, you have to add the veggies to the hot pan and stir it well or cook around 6 minutes.
- Later putt the garlic cloves and cook for the 3 minutes more.
- It’s time to use the other ingredients. Now you have to putt the corns, stuffing season packet and carrots and mix them well.
- Finally, add the chicken broth to the pan and mix it with other ingredients until chicken converts your color into brown.
- Meanwhile, you can use the salt and pepper to give your recipe more delicious taste.
- You can also use remaining butter by drizzling on the other ingredients top.
- Finally, move your pan in the oven and cook the all recipes ingredients around 15 minutes.
- Now your recipe is cooked completely. You can serve your Zucchini Casserole Recipe With Cheese Stuffing to eat it with your friends and family.
Required Cooking Time
13 minutes for preparing the ingredients
24 minutes for cooking
This was the delicious recipe for your summer guys. I hope you will love this recipe and use it frequently in this summer with my all other zucchini and chicken thigh recipes. If you think this recipe and my top cooking recipes blog both are useful for you and other people then kindly share it on your social profiles with the by using the hashtag of #topcookingrecipe and don’t forget to drop your feedback in the comment section. Good luck and I will meet you soon with another delicious recipe.