Making a plan to spend some quality time with your friends. Ohh yes, but you have not finalized yet what you will eat to make more fun in your weekend party? Ahh don’t worry, I know selecting some sort of delicious food is a little bit difficult thing and making delicious food can be more difficult. So today I am going to share the few different spiralized zucchini recipes with you guys. This recipe is very easy to make at home and each recipe is different from the other recipes even if you are a new cook then you can easily make it. Zucchini recipes are very specialized because they are very quick and the flavor of zucchini make your dish more fruitful.
Can’t wait to read the recipe? Ohh ok, I am going to share the names of that recipe here is the list have a look.
Todays Spiralzed Zucchini Recipes
- spiralized zucchini recipes
- spiralized zucchini pasta recipes
- spiralized zucchini salad recipes
Now let’s move forward and read the spiralized zucchini recipes.
Required Ingredients For Spiralized Zucchini Recipes
- Teaspoon oregano 1/3
- Grated Lemon zest1 teaspoon
- Yellow squash 1 small
- Grape halved tomatoes 1 cup
- Olive oil spray
- Fresh juice from 1/2 large lemon
- kosher salt 1/3 Teaspoon
- Fresh pepper, cracked
- Cooking spray
- Extra-virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Crumbled Feta cheese 1/3 cup
- 15 oz (4) thin sliced boneless chicken cutlets
- 2/4 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- 1 small (6 oz) zucchini
- Pitted Kalamata olives 1/3 cup
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
Key Directions For Spiralized Zucchini Recipes
- Arrange the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Season your chicken with any salt that you like but Montreal seasoning is recommended.
- Use the spiralizer to cut the zucchini into small pieces.
- Now pick the olive oil, tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper and putt the tomatoes on the baking sheet by spraying with olive oil.
- It’s time for cooking the zucchini for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Later, putt the roast and garlic with the zucchini again for 5 minutes and move in in the large bowl.
- Again go towards oven and reduce the heat to 150 degrees F from 450 degrees F.
- Pick the large nonstick frying pan and heat it over high medium heat.
- Putt the remaining olive oil with salt and zucchini squash in the preheated pan.
- Place the bowl in the oven with tomatoes to warm.
- Again use the olive oil over the pan spray and cook your chicken over medium-high heat for almost 5 minutes from both sides. (If you love the chicken then best chicken thigh recipes are waiting for you).
- It’s time to move the vegetable from the oven and throw the Kalamata olives, lemon zest, and juice.
Now your Spiralize zucchini recipe is ready don’t forget to use the feta cheese for the topping.
10 minutes of preparing the ingredients
10 hours of cooking
Required Ingredients of Spiralized Zucchini Pasta Recipes
- Small zucchini 6-7
- Olive oil 1/3 teaspoon
- Cloves garlic 3, Chopped
Avocado Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Large cilantro ⅓ cup
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Ripe avocados 2
- Water, if needed
Required Direction of Spiralized Zucchini Pasta Recipes
- The first step is that you have to use the spiralizer to cut the zucchini into noodles shape.
- Pick the large nonstick frying pan and give it high heat.
- Use the olive oil to add to the frying pan along with garlic.
- You have to cook the garlic for the few seconds.
- Now add your zucchini noodles into the pan throw well to mix with garlic and cook again for the few seconds.
- Remove the pan from heat and wait for few minutes to cool the zucchini.
- Meanwhile putting the herbs, olive oil, avocado, parsley and salt, and pepper. Mix the mixture in a nice way.
- Drizzle the sauce over the zucchini noodles. Move in the plates or bowl and dong forget to add the cilantro. To enjoy the real taste of spiralized zucchini pasta recipes.
5 minutes of preparing the ingredients
5 hours of cooking
Required Ingredients of Spiralized Zucchini Salad Recipes
- Cloves garlic 2, chopped
- Small beet 1 (approximately 6 oz)
- Virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Zucchini squash 15 oz
- White sesame seeds 3 teaspoons
- Lime juice 3 tablespoons, fresh
- Salt 1/3 teaspoon
- Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1/3 teaspoon
- Cilantro leaves 3 tablespoons, minced
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
Important Instructions For Spiralized Zucchini Salad Recipes
- Use the skillet pan to warm it on high heat.
- Putt the virgin olive oil in the pan when the pan gets hot.
- You have to wait for 2 minutes until the oil is hot.
- Move the pan from the heat
- Putt the chopped garlic with sesame seeds.
- Again wait for the few minutes to cool the garlic oil.
- Use the spiralized to shape the zucchini squash and mix it well.
- Again use the spiralizer to convert the zucchini into spiral noodles.
- Now pick the zucchini noodles and add in the separate bowl to mix well.
- Putt the cooled garlic oil over the noodles and mix the noodles.
- Now your spiralized zucchini salad recipes are ready to serve and eat. You can also refrigerate the noodles until they are not ready.
- Remember this step before serving, you have to beat all ingredients together until cilantro leaves. Throw with the zucchini noodles and serve.
Here is my previous article on 5 easy zucchini recipes must read.
10 minutes of preparing the ingredients
5 minutes of cooking
Well, guys, these were the 3 different quick spiralized zucchini recipes that you must try at your coming weekend party. As you can see these recipes are very easy and very quick or also the best to make at the home. I have been guide lots of people to make the delicious recipes, if you have any question regarding this recipe kindly feel free to ask me. I will defiantly love to teach you because its teaching the recipes is my passion and I can’t live happily without my passion. Good Luck!
Here is the video to must watch to get the idea about Spiralized Zucchini Recipes