Last time my husband and I went to the nearest Walmart store to buy some grocery. We were making purchases, and at the same time I saw the special discount on chicken thighs packets, and we also purchased the two chicken thighs packet just in $2.50 To make the spicy chicken thigh recipe on this Sunday because my kids are the big fan of this spicy chicken thigh recipe.
This spicy chicken thigh recipe is less budgeted, and you can make this recipe at your home just in $10. To make this recipe successfully, you will have only required chicken thighs that I have already bought on the discounts and few other ingredients like honey, ginger, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper. These mentioned ingredients will make your recipe successfully now you just have to follow mine below suggested directions.
Ingredients To Make The Spicy Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Garlic powder, 1/3 tablespoon
- Honey, 1/2 Cup honey
- Smoked paprika, 1/3 teaspoon
- Chicken thighs, 9
- Cayenne pepper, 1/3 teaspoon
- Salt, one teaspoon
- Cider vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon
- Chili powder, one / three tablespoon
- Cumin, 1/3 teaspoon
Instructions To Make The Spicy Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Firstly arrange the oven and preheat it to 375 degrees F.
- Use the small bowel and putt the all ingredients like garlic powder, cayenne, except chicken in the bowl to mix well.
- You can remove the skin from the thighs if you want otherwise use the thighs as it is. And move on the roasting pan by covering with the baking sheet.
- Now its time to coat the spice honey mixture over the chicken thighs. So you have to pick the brush and make the honey mixture coat on the thighs. Make sure you have just to use the half honey mixture yet.
- Now its time to move the chicken’s highs in the oven to cook them around 25 minutes.
- After that get the thighs out from the oven and use the remaining spice honey mixture for the second coat.
- Finally again move the thighs in the pan and again cook for 25 minutes.
- Now you spicy chicken thigh recipe is ready to eat and serve. Additionally, you can also read about the previous chicken thigh recipes along with my zucchini recipes collection
10 minutes for ingredients preparation
50 minutes for cooking
This was my personal spicy honey chicken thigh recipe that I have mentioned here step by step for you people. I hope you guys will like this recipe as much as you guys liked my other recipes. Kindly share this recipe with other by sharing on your social profiles so maximum people can also get the advantage from this guide.