Bone in chicken thighs is one of the loveliest and cheap ingredients to make the delicious weekend dinner. Almost everyone loves to eat chicken thigh recipes in a different region of the worlds. But the difference is just that they have their own names of thigh recipes. My friend’s circle is very big and I have almost every type of friend in my list some of them are connected with me through social networks and few of them are directly connected with me. Anywho we all are connected with each other and we always share their ideas about the recipes. Well, today I am going to share the different skin on chicken thigh recipe slow cooker with you people that will make your chicken thighs crispy and juicy.
I have found this skin on chicken thigh recipe at the birthday party of my friend Anela’s son. You cant imagine that this recipe is so delicious and Alena’s helped me a lot to make this recipe perfect for you guys. Actually, this amazing recipe is the combination of smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and many other ingredients which you will find in the ingredients section.
Here you can also read about my previous chicken thigh dutch recipe.
Now, let’s move to find out the ingredients to make the skin on chicken thigh recipe Slow Cooker.
Ingredients Of Skin On Chicken Thigh Recipe Slow Cooker
- Smoked paprika, 3/5 teaspoon
- Onion powder, 1/3 teaspoon
- Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, 3 pounds
- Garlic powder, 1/3 teaspoon
- kosher salt, 1 1/2 teaspoon
Important Instructions To Make The Skin On Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Pick the large bowl and add the garlic powder, salt paprika, and onion powder to blend well together.
- Now you have to season your chicken thighs, to do this pick your chicken thighs and dip them in the mixture to coat from both sides equally.
- Finally, move the skin on chicken thighs in the slow cooker to cook them. You have to be careful while moving the thighs in cooker because your thighs skin on the side must be skin side up and you have to make the one single layer in the cooker.
- If you don’t set the thigh skin side up then your thighs will not be cooked crispy.
- Later you have to cover your cooker and cook your recipe over the slow medium heath. 8 hours are recommended to cook the skin on chicken thigh recipe over the slow heath.
- Now your recipe is ready to eat and service. Carefully place in the dish and serve it to eat. You can also use my different zucchini recipes to make your dinner more flavourful.
10 minutes for preparing the ingredient
40 minutes for cooking
Well, guys, I hope you guys will like my this skin on chicken thigh recipe. Kindly drop your feedback in the comment section whenever you try this recipe at homes. As well as share this recipe on your social profiles so maximum people can read this.
Below I have given you my 5 best recipes you can also read them
6 Best Chicken Thigh Recipes In Small Budget
4 Secret Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes
6 Best Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipe
Easy Homemade Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipes
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thigh Recipe