Every day comes up with the new hope to achieve something or to do something new. Every new day gives us a new chance to learn something new. Yes similarly, each new day brings the new hope to me that I will learn something new or do something new. Being a chef, I always try to learn the new cooking recipes. Whether it’s a zucchini recipe or it’s a chicken thigh recipe, I have to learn new cooking recipes to develop my brand in the cooking industry. That’s what yesterday I tried the paleo chicken thigh recipe with my team and you will be amazed that the taste of paleo chicken recipe was such a delicious and flavourful. However, I and my whole team enjoyed the paleo chicken thigh and we also give the new name of this dish that is “nom nom paleo chicken thigh recipe”.
Are you thinking what we have decided the name to paleo chicken thigh recipe? Let me tell you, whenever you will try this recipe and implement it through below mentioned proper guide then you will definalty feel the new taste that will make your mouth nom.
This nom nom paleo chicken thigh recipe is very easy and you can make it easily by taking the help of any family member.
Paleo chick recipe is the combination of bone-in chicken thighs, garlic and soy sauce. Honestly speaking, its and really easy three-step recipe that will make your dinner more lavish.
So let’s have a quick look at the nom nom chicken paleo chicken thigh recipe. You can also read my previous chicken recipe here.
Ingredients Of Nom Nom Paleo Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, 8
- Maple syrup, 1/3 cup
- Minced garlic, 2 tablespoon
- Fresh ginger, 2 tablespoon
- Freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 Tsp
- Coconut aminos or soy sauce, 2 tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoon
Directions To Make The Nom Nom Paleo Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Pick the large bowel and blend together all the above-mentioned ingredients like garlic, soy sauce, ginger and black pepper.
- After that, you have to place the all bone-in chicken thighs in the freezing bag and mix the thighs to coat nicely.
- Later, refrigerate the bad in the freezer at least 3 hours.
- Use the oven and make it ready by preheating to 350 degrees F.
- Use the baking sheet and arrange it in the line along with foil.
- Pick the foil and coat it with oil that will save your thighs from sticking.
- Move the bone in chicken thighs over the foil and cook in the oven around 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes remove the chicken from oven and change the side and again place in the oven for more 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Place in nom nom paleo chicken thigh recipe in the dish and server it to eat.
10 minutes for preparing the ingredient
50 minutes for cooking
Here you can also read about best chicken thigh recipes.
Well, guys, this was the new nom nom paleo chicken thigh recipe that is very delicious and flavourful. I will recommend this recipe to you and you must try this recipe at home. If you want to read more recipes related to chicken visit my best cooking blog.
Watch the below video.