You have tried the many chicken thigh recipes by reading from my blog. Am I right? But have you ever tried the different low carb chicken thigh recipes? Ohh if not, then you are at right place at right time. I am going to share the low carb chicken thigh recipes in today’s recipe guide. This recipe is relatively tasty and healthy as compared to my easy chicken thigh recipes.
I always use boneless chicken thighs to make the low carb recipe that putts the extra taste to my recipes due to the crispy skin.
Here are my few previous chicken thigh recipes must read
I am also recommending you the delicious pasta recipe to enjoy with low carb chicken thigh recipes. Must read.
Have a Look at Today’s Low carb Chicken Thigh Recipes
- keto chicken thighs slow cooker
- keto chicken thigh casserole
- low carb chicken thigh slow cooker recipes
So let’s move ahead and read about them
Ingredients Of Keto Chicken Thigh Recipe Low Carb & Slow Cooker
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
- Chopped fresh parsley, 4 tablespoons
- Rosemary, 2
- Garlic, peeled, 2 whole bulbs, chopped
- Chicken thighs, 3 pounds
- White wine, 2 cup
Instructions Of Keto Chicken Thigh Recipe Low Carb & Slow Cooker
- Pick the large nonstick frying pan and add the olive oil to heat it.
- Later place the season with salt and pepper with chicken thighs together
- Now start your cooking and make your chicken golden brown from each side over medium-high heat. 5 minutes are recommended.
- After that, move the chicken thighs from heat and set it aside
- Putt the garlic into the pan and cook it until getting brown. I will recommend 4 minutes to heat it. but be careful don’t burn your garlic.
- Putt the wine as recommended
- Mix it and putt the rosemary and get your chicken thighs back in the pan
- It’s time to cook the chicken over low medium heat around 25 minutes and don’t forget to cover your pan.
- You can add more wine if your low carb dish is looking dry.
- Finally, your Keto Chicken Thigh Recipe Low Carb is ready to eat and serve.
- You can move the pan from the heat now and transfer the chicken thigh into the dish add the garlic sauce over the chicken to get the more taste.
10 minutes of preparing the ingredients
25 minutes of cooking
So this was the first low carb chicken thigh recipe of today’s guide. Let move forward and read and discover healthier low carb chicken thigh recipes.
Ingredients Of Keto Chicken Thigh Low Carb Recipe Casserole
- Boneless Chicken thighs, 1 1/3 pounds
- Minced garlic, 1/3 teaspoon
- Chicken stock, 1/3 cup
- Tomatoes, 11 ounce
- Green chilies drained
- Cream cheese, 3 ounces
- Pepper jack, 2 cup cheese
- Monterey jack cheese shredded, 1 cup
Instructions Of Keto Chicken Thigh Low Carb Recipe Casserole
- Firstly arrange the non-stick frying pan and place the boneless chicken thighs in the pan along with chicken stock.
- Later, cook your chicken by adding the stock over medium heat until it becomes tender.
- Now you have to shred your chicken thighs into the casserole dish.
- Blend it well along with green chilies and tomatoes.
- Cook chicken in the stock over medium heat until cooked through and tender.
- Shred the chicken into the casserole dish, discarding any remaining stock.
- Don’t forget to add the cream cheese that must be a little bit to just give the taste.
- After that use the pepper jack cheese and cover it and also cover it with Monterey jack cheese.
- Finally, you have to cook your chicken over 350 degrees F that would be around 40 minutes to brown the thighs.
- This recipe is very delicious just try it with zucchini recipes to make it more flavorful
10 minutes of preparing the ingredients
40 minutes of cooking
Required Ingredient Of Low Carb Chicken Thigh Recipes Slow Cooker
- Oregano, 2 teaspoon
- Olive oil, 2 teaspoon
- Water, 2 cups
- Fresh garlic, 3 teaspoon
- Lemon juice, 4 Tablespoon
- Salt, 1/3 teaspoon
- Pepper, 1/5 teaspoon
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs, 5
- Chicken bouillon powder, 3 teaspoon
Directions Of Low Carb Chicken Thigh Recipes Slow Cooker
- Use the large bowl and add the salt and pepper, oregano and boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Mix it well and set it aside
- Later, use the nonstick frying pan and add the olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken thighs in the cook until it gets brown. 5 minutes are recommended to cook on both sides.
- After that, you have to move the boneless skinless chicken thigh for the crockpot and cook the chicken again over the low heat. Maximum 4 hours.
- Don’t forget to turn the chicken during the cooking occasionally.
- Move the chicken in the dish and serve to enjoy the delicious low carb chicken thigh recipe.
- Here are you can also find the several more chicken thigh recipes. Must read and share those recipes with others so they can also enjoy at their homes.
15 minutes of preparing the ingredients
4 hours 10 minutes of cooking
4 hours 25 minutes
As you know guys, I always try my best to provide you best of the best recipes. Whenever I come here and share the new recipe with you, it means I myself first tried that particular recipe and then I share it with you. So doesn’t feel hesitation and always drop your feedback and ask anything about these low carb chicken thigh recipes. I will love you help you wherever you will have a need. Thanks for reading and visiting my blog regularly. Due to the wonderful response of you people, now I am planning to take my blog ahead and soon you will see the many other healthy and easy recipes here.
watch the below video to get the about keto low carb chicken thigh recipes.