There are many chicken thigh recipes that we people use on regular bases like boneless chicken thigh recipes, baked chicken thigh recipes, and many other recipes that are being used in our daily dinner recipes. Other then this I have lots of other chicken thigh recipes that also we all use to make our dinner table more delicious. But the question is that just these recipes are enough? As in my point, these recipes are not enough because being the chicken thigh lover I always try to give my mouth new lavish taste and probably you also try the same thing. So today I decided to introduce the new low calories chicken thigh recipe that is actually healthy food and easy to make at home.
This recipe will not take your extra effort but believe me this recipe will be your complete healthy food and that will be the cook in less time.
What Will You Need To Make The Calories Chicken Thigh Recipe?
This recipe is the combination of the honey, low-fat ketchup, Worcestershire sauce white cabbage, onions, fennels seeds and few more ingredients that will give the more amazing taste in your recipe. So let’s move ahead and read about the low calories chicken thigh recipe. Additionally, you can also read about my previous keto boneless chicken thigh recipe.
Ingredients To Make The Low Calories Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Honey, 3 tablespoon
- low-fat ketchup, 3 tablespoon
- Salt & pepper
- White cabbage, 1 1/2 small with thin sliced
- Carrots, 3 medium
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoon
- One orange juice
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, 5
- Low-fat mayonnaise, 2 tablespoon
- Fennel seeds, 3 teaspoon
- Peeled onion, 2 small
Directions To Make The Low Calories Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Firstly use the oven and preheat it to 340 degrees F.
- To Make the mixture, you have to combine the ketchup, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce and honey in the medium bowl.
- After adding the ingredients to the bowl, blend them to combine well.
- Now pick the chicken thighs and cut the pieces to putt in the marinade mixture to coat nicely.
- Now move the chicken thigh in the baking dish to cook for 35 minutes.
- Make sure after the 20 minutes, you have to again coat the chicken thighs with remaining marinade mixture.
- During the cooking of chicken thighs, take one step more to prepare the vegetables.
- To do this you have to combine the carrots, onion, and cabbage in the empty bowl.
- Putt the fennel seeds and mayonnaise in the same bowl to mix and combine well.
- Later putting the salt and pepper for extra taste.
- Now everything is ready and your chicken thighs are also done.
- Move the low calories chicken Thighs in the dish and top with the vegetable salad.
- Finally, serve the low calories chicken thigh recipe to eat.
15 minutes for ingredients preparation
35 minutes for cooking
10 minutes for vegetable topping preparation
This was the simple and easy low calories chicken thigh recipe that you guys can make just in the 60 minutes. If you have any question regarding this recipe, kindly feel free to ask me without any hesitation.