I have lots of chicken thighs recipes on my blog and every recipe is delicious from the other recipes are you cant believe that each recipe is simple and easy to make at home. That’s what I have made this blog to guide you guys by sharing the easy healthy recipes. Therefore, in today’s guide, I am going to share the new Korean chicken thigh recipe with you guys as I shared the Italian recipe. I know you guys are thinking that this Korean recipe will be easy or not. Then let I tell you this recipe is also very simple and easy to make at home.
Becuase this chicken thigh recipe will be marinated in a sweet Korean paste and you guys will definitely love this recipe.
This recipe is the combination of chicken thighs, Korean chili, honey, sesame oil and few other ingredients that I will just show you in the ingredients section. So let’s start to read the about the Korean recipe and additionally you guys can also learn about my Indian Chicken Thigh Recipe
Ingredients Of Baked Korean Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Honey, 3 Tablespoon
- Sesame oil, 1/2 tsp
- Chopped ginger, 1/2 Tsp
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs 1.4 lb
- Minced garlic cloves, 2/3
- Korean chili paste, 3 tbl
- Soy sauce, 2 Tbl
- FOR THE CAULIFLOWER RICE:
- Cauliflower, 1/2 large head
- Sea salt, for extra taste
Directions To Make The Baked Korean Chicken Thigh Recipe
- You have to use the 1 plastic bag to add the chicken thighs.
- Eith the thighs also putt the Korean chili, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger and seal the bag strongly.
- Shake or float the bag by using your both hands to coat the chicken thighs completely.
- Now you have to refrigerate you thighs for 24 hours to marinate the chicken thighs.
- Later you have to use the baking dish along with parchment paper.
- Make you oven ready by preheating to 420 degrees F.
- This time you have to pick the chicken thighs to place in the baking dish in the single layer.
- Make sure yo have to bake the thighs around 30 minutes by changing the sides few times.
- In the oven your chicken thighs will be cooked, now you have to broil the thigs for 10 minutes to get the dark red chicken.
- Please note if you cant control the oven temperature than you have to keep the eyes on the thighs and reduce the oven cooking time to save the sugar from marinating.
- During the cooking of chicken thighs, you have to prepare the cauliflower rice by using the food processor.
- Later putt the cauliflower rice in the medium frying pan and heat it over high medium heat. Don’t forget to add the 1 cup of water.
- Finally, cover your pan and cook the rice for 10 minutes.
- When cooked, use the sea salt to season the rice. It will give the additional taste to your rice.
- Now your both Korean chicken thigh recipe with rice is cooked completely.
- Finally, serve the delicious recipe and have fun with your friends and family.
15 minutes for ingredients preparation
50 minutes for cooking
1 hours and 5 minutes
Well, guys, this was the baked korean chicken thigh recipe and I hope you people will love this recipe. When I tried this recipe the first time, my whole family loved it and I added to my montly delicious dinner list. I hope you people will add too. If you want to make your dinner table for flavourful then read my zucchini recipes. If you think this someone needs this recipe than share it with others so they can also take the advantage form this guide. Good luck and stay with me for the next chicken thigh recipe.