I know you guys have never heard about this new keto boneless chicken thigh recipe Becuase this recipe is not the specialty of any region. Because I have developed this delicious recipe with my colleagues. We took total 48 hours to make this recipe and you won’t believe that during these 48 hours we cooked this recipe 8 times by implementing 8 different ways. Yes its true, and after putting the lots of efforts we develop the new and unique taste for just you people.
I know your guys are getting excited after reading the introduction of this recipe. But don’t worry I will give you guys complete and step by step recipe just after few minutes.
This recipe is the mixture of few different ingredients like to make this recipe you will have required kosher salt, boneless skin on chicken thighs, baking powder and few more ingredients that are necessary to make this recipe successfully.
Actually, baking powder is the specialty of the recipe that will putt the new taste in your regular chicken thigs. So let’s move ahead and read about the keto chicken thigh recipe baking powder.
Please note I have a complete collection of chicken thighs recipes and you can read any recipe that you want
Ingredients To Make The Keto Chicken Thigh Recipe Baking Powder
- Oregano, 1 teaspoon
- Onion Powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder, 3 tablespoon
- Kosher Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Bone in, Skin on Chicken thighs, 5
- Smoked Paprika, 1/2 smoked paprika
- Garlic Powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon
Instructions To Make The Keto Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Arrange the oven and preheat it to 240 degrees F.
- Use the baking sheet with foil and use the cooking spray over the sheet.
- Place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet making sure the thighs skin side must be up.
- Don’t forget to dray your thighs completely, Before placing the chicken thighs over the baking sheet.
- Now you have to move the thigh in the bag and mix the chicken thighs with baking powder.
- Later you have to spread the spice over the thighs and again move on the baking sheet/rack.
- Now its time to move the thighs in the oven and baked them for the 35 minutes. Meanwhile, you can also increase the heat as per the need.
- After that move the rack one step up and again cook for the 30 minutes or until your thigh cooked completely.
- Now serve your keto boneless chicken thigh recipe with zucchinis.
Here you can also read about Mexican Chicken thigh recipe.
10 minutes of ingredients preparation
1 hour and 5 minutes for cooking
1 hour and 15 minutes
This was the keto boneless chicken thigh recipe that I and my team develop after the 48 hours hard working. I hope you guys will love this recipe after trying. Whenever you try this recipe, don’t forget to drop your feedback in the comment section because many people can learn from your feedback. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe on your social profile so maximum people can take advantage of it. Thanks