Well, guys today I am going to share another chicken thigh recipe for those people who love to eat spicy recipes. Yes in my previous guide I share the real spicy chicken thigh recipe with you. But in today’s article, I am going to share the Indian chicken thigh recipe that is also very spicy and many Asian people like Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi and Afghani use this spicy recipe.
As I told you many people in Asia use this recipe and you can take the idea that how much delicious and popular this recipe is. Whenever I want to eat spicy dinner, I make this recipe at home.
This Indian chicken thigh recipe is very simple and easy to make just through all ingredients in at and cook for the few minutes, and your recipes will be ready just in less time.
Now let’s have a look at the recipe and here you can also read about the spicy chicken thigh recipe.
Ingredients To Make The Indian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Vegetable oil, three tablespoon
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs, 13
- Salt and pepper
- Cloves garlic, 2/3
- Fresh ginger, 2
- Green chile, 1/2 small
- Cumin, 1/3 tablespoon
- Cayenne, 1/3 teaspoon
- Garam masala, 1/2 tablespoons
- Water, 1/3
- Heavy cream, 1/3
Directions To Make The Indian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Use the nonstick frying pan and heat it over high heat.
- Putt the vegetable oil into the pan.
- Later, use the chicken thighs and season with salt and pepper.
- After that move the season thighs in the hot pan and cook the thighs until both sides get brown.
- Don’t forget to change the sides of thighs.
- Now you have to move the chicken from the heated pan and this time putting the garlic, ginger, and onion.
- Later pick the slit and cut them into lengthwise putt in the pan.
- Stir the onion until gets softened 5 minutes will be enough.
- Now you have to putt the tomatoes and water to stir in the pan and move the chicken thighs in the pan again until water bring up.
- Cover the pan and continue your cooking until thighs cooked completely. 25 minutes will be enough. Kindly again note that don’t forget to change the sides of the chicken thighs during the cooking.
- Later your Indian chicken thighs will be cooked, finally, remove from the heat and serve to eat.
Additionally, you can also read about the simple spicy chicken thigh recipes here.
10 minutes for ingredients Preparation
30 minutes for cooking
This was the Indian chicken thigh recipe. I hope you guys will like this if think there is anything that you need to ask then don’t feel hesitation and ask to me. I will love to help you guys. As well as drop your feedback in the comment section and share this recipe with other people so they can also learn from this guide.