At my top cooking blog, there is grilled chicken thigh recipe that you can find under my chicken thigh recipe category. But as you know guys there are also many other grilled chicken thigh recipes that I have not posted yet at my blog and in today’s article, i am going to share the new grilled boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe marinade with you people to enjoy another flavourful recipe.
This grilled boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe is delicious and amazing to enjoy on any birthday party or weekend party. Two months ago I made this grilled boneless chicken thigh recipe for my son Edward birthday party and all of my guest truly enjoyed this recipe along with my whole family.
Grilled boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe is the combination of mayo, sea salt, boneless skinless chicken thighs and many other ingredients which you can see in the ingredients section.
These BBQ chicken thighs are so tender and flavorful. I love that you can prep them ahead of time and just toss ’em on the grill when you’re ready; making them perfect for parties. You’ll want to marinate the chicken at least 6 hours and it’s best to let them marinate overnight. I’m sharing the detailed grilling and baking methods for this chicken so read on. This is an easy, excellent recipe!
Here you can also read my previous article on chicken thigh fillets recipe.
Ingredients of Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning, 2 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder 1/3
- Real Mayo, 2 Tablespoon
- Sea Salt, 2 Teaspoon
- Onion, 2 medium
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, 4 lbs
- Pepper, 1/5 Teaspoon
- BBQ Sauce
Instructions To Make The Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipe
Marinating the Meat
- Firstly you have to use the chicken to season it with salt and pepper. I have mentioned the salt and pepper percentage in the ingredients section use accordingly.
- Meanwhile, you also have to use the garlic powder and Mrs. Dash seasoning as per the instruction.
- Later you have to add the mayo in the chicken and mix it well to coat the chicken nicely.
- Now you have to putt the onion and mix again together with all the ingredients.
- After that, you have to cover the chicken thighs by the usung plastic wrap and wait almost 5 hours to marinate the thighs.
- Now you have to prepare the grill over medium-high heat to cook the boneless chicken thighs. Don’t forget to grease the grill with olive oil.
- Later place the chicken thigh on the grill and cook For 20 minutes.
- Keep in mind you have to change the side of chicken during cooking.
When you will change the side drizzle the bbq sauce over the hot boneless chicken thighs.
- Now you have to again change the side after drizzling the bbq sauce and cover the thighs to cook again for 15 minutes.
- After that change the chicken sides again and use the bbq sauce again or remove from grill.
- Now your grilled boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe is ready to eat and serve.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place the chicken thighs in the oven for the 25 minutes.
- After that, you have to remove the chicken thighs from the oven and drizzle the bbq sauce over the thighs.
- Now again return the thighs in the oven and cook for more 10 minutes or until your grilled boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes are cooked.
10 minutes for preparing the ingredient
35 minutes for cooking
This was the grilled boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe and I hope you people will love this. I will recommend you this recipe to try on your coming party or weekend and whenever your try kindly drops your feedback in the comment section. As well as share this recipe in your social profiles it will help many people to access the best chicken thigh recipes an also use the hashtag of #topcookingrecipes.
Must watch the below video to get the idea about the recipe.