In my last article, I had just shared the simple Asian chicken thigh recipe. But in today’s guide, I am going to share the new grilled Asian chicken thigh recipe with you guys. That is also very delicious and it will give you a complete roasted taste of the chicken leg recipe.
I will also recommend you grilled chicken thigh recipe that I had also covered a few weeks back. Grilled chicken thigh recipe is almost same with the grilled Asian chicken thigh recipe and it is the special food for the winter season.
Here is one important thing is that all Asian bbq chicken thigh recipe and grilled Asian recipe chicken leg recipes are same because both are the different name for one recipe.
This grilled chicken thigh recipe is one of my favorite recipes. Let me tell you if you are not familiar with this grilled chicken leg recipe then you cant imagine the delicious taste. Being a chief, Whenever people ask me to tell us what are the flavourful delicious recipes for the winter that can warm us? I always mentioned the name of grilled Asian chicken thigh recipe because I know that this is just one and the only dish that everyone can make it easly to enjoy the amazing taste.
So in this article, I will guide you, people, how you can make the grilled Asian chicken thigh recipe.
You can also read my amazing healthy zucchini recipes here to double up your dinner taste.
Required Ingredients Of Grilled Asian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Ginger, 2 teaspoon
- sriracha, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves, 3
- sugar, 1/3 cup
- Chili sauce, 3 tablespoons
- Boneless chicken thighs/legs 5
- soy sauce 1/3 cup
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- Rice wine vinegar, 2 tablespoon
- sesame oil, 1/3 teaspoon
Important Direction To make Grilled Asian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Pick the medium bowl and add the garlic, sriracha, ginger, soy sauce, rice with wine vinegar and sesame oil to blend well.
- Later you have to add the chicken thighs in the Ziploc based plastic bag.
- Meanwhile, don’t forget to spread the Asian marinade.
- After that, you have to seal the plastic bag and shake the bag in your hands to coat from each side.
- Now its time to refrigerate the chicken thighs. One and a half hour will be recommended.
- When the refrigerating time will be completed move the chicken out from the bag and place on the grill.
- You have to heat the grill as over medium-high heat and glaze it with sesame oil.
- Cook your chicken thighs over the grill until cook completely and don’t forget to flip the chicken thighs during cooking.
- That’s it your grilled Asian chicken thigh recipe is ready to eat. Now you can serve it to eat.
- You can use my zucchini recipes to make your dinner more enjoyable with Asian grilled chicken thigs.
Here you can also learn about paleo chicken thigh recipe.
10 minutes for preparing the ingredient
40 minutes for cooking
I hope this by reading this simple guide you people will be able to enjoy the delicious grilled Asian chicken leg recipe. If you have any question regarding this recipe feel free to ask me. I will love to help you. Good luck.