Are you thinking about to making the delicious and flavorful recipe for this weekend? But you are not sure what will be the new best and easy dish for you to enjoy with the family. Don’t worry, you are at right place and going to read the easy chicken thigh recipe. Yes, I created the easiest and comprehensive guide for you guys to make the easy slow cooker chicken thigh recipe.
Easy slow cooker chicken thigh recipe is the best dish for the dinner. Because it’s a quick and easy recipe. Slow cooker chicken thigh recipe is the combination of dried oringo, black pepper, white rice, and honey.
I learned this recipe for the first time from my friend Janie. She is the food expert and always helped me to try the new and easy recipes. Let’s discover the recipe you can also read my 6 best chicken thigh recipes in the previous article.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thigh Recipe
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and torn
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- One 1-inch ginger, skinned and sliced
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cups of honey
- 2/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper crust
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, optional
- Cooking spray Non-sticky
- 8 boneless skinless chicken legs
- Split onion and cooked white rice
Special Equipment Needed:
Main Direction of Boneless Chicken Thigh Slow Sauce Recipe
- Use the 6-quart slow-cooker and coat the cooker inner with cooking spray to add the chicken thighs.
- Pick the glass measuring cabinet, mix soy sauce, thyme, peppercorn, garlic, honey, ketchup, and ginger together and putt over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken until it is slightly cooked and tender for 4 to 5 hours. Then turn off the heat, turn it on and let it rest for about 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- For a thicker sauce, such as a chicken and a sauce, remove the chicken and place it in an enclosed edge to keep it warm and turn the slow cooker to a high level.
- Mix the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of warm water together until the heavy cream is mixed.
- Drizzle the mixture into the moss, cover and bake the sauce to thicken and puff for about 23 minutes.
- Bring the chicken back into the moss and heat the chicken for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken and sausage to a tray, sprinkle with sesame seeds and sardines and serve with rice.
Cooking Time of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Slow Cooker Recipe
You have required just 6 hours to make the boneless skinless chicken thigh slow cooker recipe including serving.
The level of this recipe is easy and especially has described for the people who are not expert in cooking. If you take another review of this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thigh Recipe, you will be able to know that I have clearly described the each and every step of this lavish recipe. If you still have any question in your mind kindly ask with me and drop your feedback in the comment section. To read more chicken thigh recipes visit my top cooking recipes blog.
Here I have also attached the video guide for my lovely readers must watch to get the idea about recipe..