I was always worried that why so many people loved to eat chicken breast? Even those breast are very expansive and the little bit hard to cook as compared to chicken thigh recipes. One day I ask the same question from my husband and he smiles and replied me dear there are people who liked the chicken breasts that’s what it’s expansive not because chicken breasts are expensive and people love it. Its also true that there are also millions of people who love chicken thighs and your recipes are for those people who love this. Then I thought that my husband was saying right and I decided to share the Easy Baked Chinese Chicken Thigh recipes with you guys.
As you know guys in my previous article I the two chicness chicken thigh recipes the one is my Chinese recipe and the second one was the Jamie Oliver recipe. By continuing this Chinese recipe series in today’s guide you people will learn about the easy baked Chinese chicken thigh recipe that is the combination of fresh ginger, soy sauce, rice finger and lots of other ingredients that will make your recipe perfect.
So without taking your time, I would like to take you towards recipe.
Ingredients To Make The Easy Baked Chinese Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Sesame oil, 2 tablespoon
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Sliced onions
- Fresh ginger, 1/3 inch
- Dark soy sauce, 3 tablespoon
- Ground pepper
- Garlic Cloves chopped
- Rice vinegar 3 tablespoon
- Cup honey, 1/3 inch
- Bone in, skin on chicken thighs, 9
Directions To Make The Easy Baked Chinese Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Arrange the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees F.
- Use the baking glass dish and place the chicken thighs in the glass dish. Make sure the skin side of chicken thighs must be up.
- Make the 2 to 3 line in the dish and don’t overlap the chicken thighs.
- Pick the large bowl putt together all ingredients like honey, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce and mix nicely.
- Now you have to coat the chicken thighs with the ready mixture. Also, you have to make sure all thighs should be coated well and completely.
- Later use the ground pepper to give the more taste of your dish.
- Finally, place the dish in the oven and cooked until. 45 minutes will be enough to make your thigh golden.
- After that move the chicken in the pan and use the brush to coat the thighs with soy sauce.
- Again you have to cook the chicken thigh until cook thoroughly.
- It’s time to move out the thighs from the oven place in the dish to serve the recipe.
- When you move the thighs in the dish then use the sesame oil and seeds over the thighs, also don’t forget to use the onion to make your recipe tastier.
- Finally, your Easy Baked Chinese Chicken Thigh recipe is ready to eat. Enjoy it. And you can also read my zucchini recipes collections here.
10 minutes for ingredient preparation
30 minutes for cooking
Thus easy baked Chinese chicken thigh recipe is very delicious and amazing. If you think it’s really useful then share it with others and by sharing on your social profiles and whenever you try this recipe don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment section. It will help everyone to make their recipe better.