This weekend is all about the fast cooking. Becuase I have been busy for the whole week and similarly, the weekend is also very busy for me because lots of guests are coming to my home due to my sister marriage. Lots of things are going on because at the same time and I have to cook something to feed my self and my whole family. So I thought I should cook dutch oven chicken thigh recipe that is quick to make and also easy to implement.
As you know guys I always bring just those recipes for you people which I first try my self and my this blog is just renowned for an easy and quick recipe. So that’s mean this recipe is also very simple or quick and yesterday night I cook this dutch oven chicken thigh recipe in very less time for the dinner because I was very tired from taking care of the guests and shopping. Now I am going to share this quick recipe with you people. Let’s move ahead and first read about the recipe ingredients.
Ingredients To Make The Dutch Oven Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Penne pasta, 3 1/3 cups
- Broccoli florets, 5 cups
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Cloves garlic, 5
- Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
- Chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on, 7
- kosher salt
- Chicken and white wine liquid, 1 1/3 cups
- Parmesan cheese and Olive oil if desired
Directions To Make The Dutch Oven Chicken Thigh Recipe
- For the first step, you have to preheat the safe dutch oven to 450 degrees F to heat the olive oil over low medium heat.
- Use the chicken thigh and drizzle the salt and pepper over the thighs.
- Now you have to move the chicken thighs in the dutch oven.
- Cook the chicken thighs for 5 minutes until the skin becomes crispy.
- Later change the bone in chicken thighs side and again cook for the 5 minutes.
- After that putt the garlic and again cook for more 3 minutes. Becare full your garlic does not burn.
- Mix the liquid in the hot pot then move in the oven again and cook the chicken thigh one more time for around 15 minutes or until chicken cooked completely.
- Move the hot dutch in the oven and putt the 4 cups of the burner and boil it.
Now putt the pasta and manage your heat by reducing it and cover the baking dish.
- For the last time cook the chicken thigh again for 4 minutes.
- Finally, your dutch oven chicken thigh recipe is ready to serve and heat.
Here you can also read my all chicken thigh recipes.
10 minutes for preparing the ingredient
20 minutes for cooking
This dutch chicken thigh recipe is just amazing and delicious that has a unique taste. I will recommend you to must try this recipe at least once at your home and drop your comments in the comments section that will help others to make at home. As well as kindly share this recipe son your social profile so maximum food lover can take advantage form this recipe.