In my last article, I have talked about the simple dutch chicken thigh recipe that you can read on my blog. Today I am going to share another unique taste recipe that is a dutch oven and chicken thigh with vegetable recipe. This dutch vegetable recipe is also very delicious and tasty and you can make it easily without any hurdle and difficulty. Becuase I will give you the steps by step easy guide and you have to just follow below mention steps to get the delicious vegetable dutch chicken thigh recipe.
Ingredients For Dutch Oven And Chicken Thigh With Vegetable
- Kosher salt
- Salt Tellicherry
- white onion, 2 large
- Leek rinsed, 2
- Chicken thighs, 5
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic cloves, 3
- Virgin olive oil, 4 tablespoons
- Colorful carrots, 2 bunch
- Purple fingerling potatoes, 1 1/3pound
Directions To Make The Dutch Oven And Chicken Thigh With Vegetable
- Clean your oven and make it ready by heating the oven to 450 degrees F
- Pick the large bowl and putt the onion, carrots, leek, kosher salt, potatoes, salt tellicherry pepper, and salt and pepper or combine well.
- After that pitch, the chicken thighs and place them on the topic of all vegetable.
- Use the remaining oil and deep the chicken thighs with olive oil.
- Later use the salt and pepper to give the extra taste to the chicken and you have to cover the thighs with fresh thyme.
- Now you have to cook the chicken thigh in the dutch oven for the 50 minutes.
- After that uncover the thighs and again cook by moving them in the oven.
- Cook the thighs until cooked completely.
- Now your dutch oven and chicken thigh with the vegetable recipe are ready to eat and cook.
Here you can also read about the boneless chicken thigh recipes.
10 minutes for preparing the ingredient
50 minutes for cooking
Well, this was the Dutch recipe that you can just make within one hour. If still there is anything that you want to ask from me, kindly feel free and drop your feedback in the comment section. If you think this recipe is useful share it on Facebook with the #duchthighrecipe hashtag and keep visiting my top cooking recipes blog.