Weather is still cool and we are still enjoying it. Last night I invited some old friends at my home to have some fun with them because I was very happy due to our new home and I make a plan with my husband and decided to make the chicken thigh and rice recipe baked. My friends also like this recipe and it also comes under my budget.
The chicken thigh and rice recipe baked is very simple and cheap that can save your extra efforts and money. However chicken is the only one thing that everyone loves to eat especially in winter because it can warm us with their delicious taste. So in this guide, i will share my last night experience with you people so you can also enjoy this delicious recipe.
This chicken thigh and rice recipe baked has little bit long list of ingredients as compared to the Asian chicken thigh recipe slow cooker that I will show you later.
My husband also loves this recipe you know what? Becuase he loves both rice and chicken and this recipe is the combination of both things additionally you can also add the other ingredients like mushroom and zucchini. If you want to read more recipes? Don’t forget to explore my complete top cooking recipes blog because I have wonderful collections of the zucchini and healthy chicken thigh recipes as well as I am making a plan to write about few more recipes here in future which you people will also love.
Now, let’s take the next step and read the chicken thigh and rice recipe baked.
Ingredients of Chicken Thigh And Rice Recipe Baked
- Bone in, skin on chicken thighs, 4
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mushroom soup with 3 can cream
- Thyme, 3 tablespoons
- Garlic clove, 2
- Onion, 2 minced
- Chicken broth, 3 c.
- Parsley, 1 tablespoon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- white rice, 3 c.
- Butter, 3 tablespoon
Directions To Make The Chicken Thigh And Rice Recipe Baked
- Firstly, use the oven and heat it to 300 degrees F.
- After that grease the nonstick pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Putt the onion and rice in the pan.
- Later you have to combine the chicken broth and soup to mix nicely.
- Don’t forget to Season the dish with salt and pepper, it will give your dish extra taste.
- Finally, its time to add the chicken to the mixture of rice.
- Pic the brush and coat the chicken thighs with butter.
- Later spread the garlic and thyme.
- Again use the remaining salt and pepper to season the chicken thighs before cooking.
- Use the foil and bake cover the dish.
- Now move the dish in the oven and bake around 1 and half hour.
- After 1 hour and 30 minutes remove the foil from the dish and again place in the oven to cook for more 30 minutes.
- Total time will be 2 hours for cooking.
30 minutes for preparing the ingredient
1 hour and 30 minutes for cooking
Now your chicken thigh and rice baked recipe is ready to eat and serve.
Additionally, I would also like to tell you about the Chicken thigh and rice recipe instant pot in my next article. So stay with me and keep visiting my blog frequently to be updated with my all-new collection of recipes.
If you try this recipe at home, kindly drop your feedback in the comment section. It will help me and other reads and keep sharing this amazing recipe on Facebook with #topcookingrecipe.