Are you ready to enjoy the different hot boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes in this winter? These easy and hot homemade recipes are the best to give the different taste to the mouth.
We know winter make us very cold and we also know this is a January or still it’s too much cool. So why not we should some hot winter foods that can warm us. Yeah, it’s the great idea to try the easy boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes at home. You can also read the slow cooker chicken thigh recipe here.
Cooking is very easy in the winter because you not feel the heat in your kitchen like you feel too much heat in the summer. I am not against the summer is also my favorite and we have lots of quick recipes to discuss in the summers. Making any type of dish from the scratch in winter is almost very easy and these boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes, which I am going to discuss with you people are very easy and ready to go. Because these recipes will not take your too much time and efforts.
Here I before writing about the boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes, I would like to give you a small single tip that is “small desiccated efforts can make your dish delicious”. So if you want to eat the easy or healthy boneless chicken thigh recipe, you need to fully concentrate on this guide.
So let’s go towards the recipe.
Easy boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe is the combination of fresh chopped spinach, yellow onion boneless skinless thighs and much more. Hence, have a look at the ingredients first.
Key Required Ingredients For Best Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipes
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Garlic Lily, Cubes
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, cube
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 spoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh, almost cut off
- 1.5 cup chicken stock
- 1 large lemon
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
I am going to use the boneless skinless chicken thighs in this recipes because at this time I just have boneless skinless thigh. If you have boneless chicken thighs with the skin you can also use it because with skin thigh can give you more delicious taste. Other than this, you can use the drumsticks or chicken breast. It just depends on you. But keep the one thing in your mind, if you change the chicken types then you have to be careful about the cooking time. Your cooking time will be adjusted as per your chicken thighs. Read also my small budgeted 6 best chicken thigh recipes.
Important Direction To Make The Healthy Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Use the oven and heat it to 450 ° F.
- Add the Hot olive oil in a large bowl and place it in the pan over medium heat.
- Use the salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- Now its time to putt the chicken thighs in a hot pan and burn gold brown on every side for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove chicken on the plate and wait, then return the pan to the stove on medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic to pan and garlic until the onion is not glowing and it should be done around about 4 minutes. If the pan looks a bit dry, add another olive oil add a spray to the onions.
- Use the sprigs fresh thyme and add onion leaves with onion. Remove lemon juice, remove a seed, add onion mixture. Blend into a collection.
- Add chicken and fresh spinach to stir and collect.
- Take the mixture over low heat, then prepare the open pan and shine some shrubs to keep the moisture.
- Now finally, cooked the chicken thighs in the oven over 400 degrees. Estimated time is 18-20 minutes will be enough. Be careful about the time and give attention to the chicken while cooking.
- You boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe is ready to service instantly. Just enjoy and remember me.
Ingredients Preparation Time
As you can see making the boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe is simple and easy to make. Now just try at your home and make your lovely family warm by giving them delicious food. If you have any question about this amazing recipe you can ask me anytime by commenting on the comment section. I will love to respond you back.
Below is the video that you can watch to just take the cooking idea for healthy boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe.