The world is full of delicious recipes that can never end. Because being a human, we have to eat something to live in this world and everyone wants to eat a different type of delicious food to give the new taste to their mouth. That’s what restaurants owners are making huge money by providing us unique and different lavish recipes. Today I am here to share the new bone in chicken thigh crock pot recipe with you guys. That is new for you guys. I recently tried this recipe at home and believe me it’s very delicious. That can replace your any old chicken thigh recipe.
If you are looking for the new chicken recipe then must read this complete recipe.
This recipe is the combination of chopped garlic, basil leaves, salt, chicken and orange that are the basis of these recipes. Below are the complete recipe ingredients that you can read.
Ingredients Of Bone In Chicken Thigh Crock Pot Recipe
- onion, 2 large
- Garlic, 2 tablespoon
- salt, 2 teaspoon
- pepper, 1/3 teaspoon
- Thyme leaves, 2 1/3 teaspoons
- Dried basil leaves, 2 teaspoon
- Bone in chicken
- Dried oregano leaves, 2 teaspoon
Direction Bone In Chicken Thigh Crock Pot Recipe
- Pick the slow cooker/crockpot and use cooking spray with 7 quarts.
- Later, Pick the chopped onion and putt in the slow cooker along with garlic.
- Use the one large bowl putt together all ingredients like oregano, thyme, basil and salt, and pepper.
- After that, again work on chicken and rub every single piece herb.
- Now change the chicken direction and arrange it on the onion in the layer shape.
- Its time ti covers the crock pot/ cooker and moves the cooker over high heat for almost 4 hours. You can also heat it over slow heat but it will take you 8 hours. Until the pieces are separated from the bone.
- Use the foil and with the cookie sheet and don’t forget to remove it from crock pot/ slow cooker.
- Later place the chicken on the non-stick frying pan and broil it around 5 to 7 minutes or until ready.
- That’s it. Your bone in chicken thigh crock pot recipes.
- Serve it in the separate dish and eat it.
10 minutes of preparing the ingredients
35 minutes for cooking
This was the simple and easy bone in chicken thigh crockpot recipe. You can also have a quick look at my chicken thigh casserole recipes. Try this recipe one by one at you home and have fun with your friends and family in low budget. Keep sharing my recipes with other people so they can also make it and eat it. If you want to read more recipes visit best cooking recipe here.
Watch the below video and get the idea about recipe.