Hello everyone, sorry I am not going to share the name of my college and teacher from where I usually learn the new and delicious recipes. Becuase its the top secrete for me due to the few reasons but I love to share the new recipes with you guys that I learn from my different sources after trying by myself. In the past few days, I learn the 2 new chicken thigh recipes that are Baked Italian chicken thigh recipe and Italian chicken thigh slow cooker recipe. Both recipes are my type of recipes and very simple to make at home. By putting just little bit effort like me you guys can also enjoy these both Italian recipes at home because both recipes are very similar to each other.
So its clear in today’s guide you people will get the two recipes the one is about
Baked Italian chicken thigh recipe and the second is about Italian chicken thigh slow cooker. So let’s move ahead and read the recipes. Other then this you can also read my zucchini casserole recipe with cheese stuffing.
Ingredients To Make The Baked Italian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Skinless, bone-in chicken thighs 6
- Shredded Italian cheese, 1/3 cup
- Onion powder, 1 teaspoon
- black pepper
- Melted butter, 2/2 tablespoon
- Oregano, 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped basil leaves, 1/3 cups
- red chili pepper
Instructions To Make The Baked Italian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Use the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees F.
- Pick the large bowl and mix all ingredients like herbs, onion powder, cheese, black pepper and chili flakes.
- Use the separate pan or plate and put the butter on the plate.
- After that add the chicken thighs in the butter to coat the thighs and move in the baking dish.
- You can use the same procedure with the remaining chicken thighs and cheese.
- Now cover the baking dish and move in the preheated oven around 50 minutes and until chicken cooked completely.
- Finally, remove the dish cover and again cook for 10 minutes and your baked Italian chicken thigh recipe is ready to serve and eat.
15 minutes for ingredients preparation
60 minutes for cooking
1 Hours and 5 Minutes
Well, this was the baked Italian chicken thigh recipe now let’s move to read the slow cooker Italian chicken thigh recipe.
Ingredients To Make The Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Basil, 1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano, 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper
- marinara sauce, 25 oz jar
- Bell peppers, 2
- Onion, 1/2
- Boneless-skinless chicken breasts or thighs, 4
Instructions To Make The Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Firstly use the onions and bell peppers into half slice/strips.
- Now use the chicken thighs and place over the pepper and onions and don’t forget to season with salt and pepper.
- Later you have to drizzle the oregano and basil at the tops of the chicken thighs.
- You have to repeat the same procedure with the remaining chicken thighs and then spread the marinara on the chicken.
- Place the recipe in the slow cooker carefully and cook on the medium-high heat and don’t forget to cover the cooker with lid.
- When chicken cooked, remove the lid from the cooker and mix the all mixture with wooden spoon.
- Your chicken thighs must be tender after cooking.
- Finally, move out the cooked Italian chicken thigh slow cooker recipe from the cooker and place in the dish.
- Pick the saucy mixture rice, pasta and later stuffed n the roll to make the sandwich.
- That’s it your recipe for the Italian chicken thighs recipe slow cooker is ready to eat.
15 minutes for ingredients preparation
40 minutes for cooking
If you are thinking about the delicious dinner recipes, then you must try these recipes at home because these recipes are unique for many of you guys and you people will definitely love this recipe after trying once. Whenever you try this recipe at home, don’t forget to share your feedback with me and other readers because this will help everyone to make their recipe Italian recipes better. As well as if you really like these recipes then share it on your social profiles so maximum people take the advantage from this. Thanks