There is nothing like Asian chicken thigh recipes for me. I don’t know about you people but for me, if I have to select the simple chicken recipes and Asian recipe then I will defiantly go for the option B. Means I will surely select the Asian chicken thigh recipes. I always prefer spicy foods and Asian recipes are very delicious and spicy. That’s what I prefer to make it at home. There is another advantage of Asian recipes which I had told you guys in my previous article, that Asian recipes are easy to make and very simple to understand. There is nothing complicated in Asian chicken recipes. You just have to collect the ingredients, putt them in the bowel along with chicken thighs and your recipe will be ready within minutes. By keeping this in my mind, I am going to share the Asian slow cooker chicken thigh recipe with you people that are also very delicious.
Let me tell you, this slow cooker Asian chicken thigh recipe is a little bit different from my other slow cooker recipe. If you compare both recipes we will know that both recipes have different ingredients, different taste, and different cooking method.
This Asian chicken thigh recipe slow cooker is the combination of soy sauce, virgin oil, ground ginger, chicken thighs and few other ingredients that I will show you later.
This easy recipe will not take your extra efforts preparing the ingredients are very simple that will just take your 10 minutes and cooking will take your 2 hours over the medium-high heat.
So let’s move to read the recipe. Here you can also read about Asian chicken thigh oven recipe.
Ingredients of Asian Slow Cooker Chicken Thigh recipe
- Chicken thighs, 3 1/3 pounds
- Virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoon
- Tamari, soy sauce, 1/3 cup
- Sugar, 4 tablespoons
- Sesame oil, 2 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar, 3 tablespoons
- Ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon
- Honey, 2 tablespoon
- Salt, 1/3 teaspoon
- Vegetable medley, 13 ounces
- White rice, 5 cups
Directions Of Asian Slow Cooker Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Firstly pick the chicken thighs and dry them from each side by the paper towel.
- Use the large nonstick frying pan and putt the olive oil and heat the pan over high medium heat.
- Move the chicken thighs in the frying pan and cook the thighs from both sides until gets golden.
- Again pick the large bowl and mix the sugar, apple vinegar, tamari, and salt and pepper.
- After mixing the ingredients spread over the chicken and start you’re cooking around 2 hours.
- Don’t forget to putt the vegetable medley to in the cooker.
- Finally, your Asian chicken Thigh slow cooker recipe is ready to eat.
- Serve it nicely and enjoy.
Here you can also read about healthy zucchini recipes that can make your dinner more enjoyable.
15 minutes for preparing the ingredient
2 hours for cooking
2 hours 15 minutes
Well, this was the delicious Asian chicken thigh recipe I would like to recommend you to try this recipe and drop your feedback in the comment section. If there is any question just ask me I will help you further to make your recipe more correctly. Here are my other chicken thigh recipes you should must read.