Asian chicken thigh recipes are very popular in the western countries such as united states and Canada because there are many Asians who are living in the western countries. Might be you guys don’t know that Asians like spicy foods that is the one reason almost every western country has Pakistani and Indian restaurants to provide the Asian foods to the Asian people. If you just talk about America Asian people have a huge amount. I personally have many Asian friends and colleges to whom I know personally. One of my Asian friends give me this great idea to write about the Asian food like Asian chicken thigh recipe and she helped me a lot to make this recipe successful in the last weekend.
Making the Asian chicken thigh recipe was a great idea and when I taste that recipe, it was damn delicious. Although it was a little bit spicy as compared to western food it can be your right choice if you are thinking about to eat something spicy.
So in thigh article, i am going to share the Asian chicken thigh recipe with you guys and also for my Asian readers. As well as this guide is also for those people who like spicy food. So keep you reading continue to learn about the spicy Asian chicken thigh recipes.
Well, there are lots of Asian chicken thigh recipes. For example spicy Asian chicken thigh recipe, healthy Asian chicken thigh recipe, again chicken thigh recipe oven, Asian chicken thigh recipe slow cooker and lots of other recipes that we will cover in other articles. Here you will just read about simple Asian chicken thigh recipe.
So let’s move ahead and if you want to read about healthy zucchini recipes visit here because the zucchini recipes can be your best combination of spicy Asian chicken thigh recipe.
I am also recommending you my best small budget chicken thigh recipes must read.
Required Ingredients For Asian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoon
- Ginger 1/3 teaspoon
- Rice vinegar, 2 tablespoon
- skinless bone-in chicken thighs, 2 1/2 lbs
- Soy sauce, 2/4 cup
- Brown sugar, 2/4 cup
- Sesame oil, 1/3 teaspoon
Important Instructions Of Asian Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Firstly arrange the oven and make it ready by preheating to 350 degrees F
- Use the large bowl and add the soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil to mix well and move it on the kther side.
- Pick the large nonstick frying pan and heat it over high medium heat.
- Use the olive oil and brush the top sides of all chicken thighs.
- Later you have to add the chicken thighs in the hot pan and cook around 5 minutes or until the color of chicken convert in the brown.
- Use the same time turn the chicken to cook from the other side.
- Move the chicken thighs in the dish and clearly drain your pan.
- After that again pick the chicken thighs and move back in the pan and spread the mixture of soy sauce.
- Now its time to bake the chicken for 35 minutes or until chicken thigh cooked.
- Finally, your Asian chicken thigh recipe is ready to serve and eat.
*Please note that you can manage your cooking time as per your ingredients and you can also read my paleo chicken thigh recipe here.
15 minutes for preparing the ingredient
45 minutes for cooking
As you can see the Asian chicken thigh recipe is very easy and easy to make at home. You people can also make it within just 1 hour. Let’s enjoy this recipe and explore my blog for more chicken thigh recipes.