I am a big believer in “Asian chicken thigh recipe oven”. Last weekend I was trying to make this to have fun with my family including my kids and husband. Another thing is that the chicken thigh was on sale at my nearest mall because I got the promotional message from them. So I decided with my husband and we went to the mall and bought some chicken thighs on discounts.
This Asian chicken thigh recipe oven has always been my favorite because of it very easy and simple to make at home. You just have to add the all ingredients in the Ziploc bag along with chicken thighs and everything is done except cooking.
This recipe always reminds me my childhood. When my mom used to give me this Asian chicken thigh recipe oven and I still remember that I always enjoyed that homemade Asian recipe.
Here let me tell you one tip here that Your little efforts can make your Asian chicken thigh recipe oven very delicious. Just follow the below-mentioned method and I can bet with you that your recipe will be amazing. I normally use the skinless chicken thighs to make this recipe. But you can use both types of chicken thigh with skin or skinless.
Ingredients To Make The Asian Chicken Thigh Recipe Oven
Chicken Thighs 6
- Sesame Oil, 1/5 cup
- Honey, 5 Tablespoon
- Tamari, 1/4 cup
- Red Pepper, 1/5 teaspoon
- Chopped Garlic, 3 Tablespoon
- Rice Wine Vinegar 1/4 cup
Directions To Make The Asian Chicken Thigh Recipe Oven
- Use the large bowl and add all ingredients like sesame oil, chopped garlic, tamari, wine vinegar and others.
- Then pick the Ziploc bag and move the all ingredients in the bag and mix well to marinade.
- Know you have to place the chicken in the bag and again mix to marinade. Don’t forget to lock the bag through the zip.
- Now shake the bag to coat the all chicken thigh nicely.
- For marinade the chicken thighs, you can use the 1 hour to 7 hours in the refrigerator.
- Now you have to ready your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Later move the chicken thighs in baking dish. Glass baking dish is recommended.
- Don’t waste the marinade yet you can use it later for basting.
- Finally, its time to move the chicken in the oven and bake it for 16 to 20 minutes.
- After that use the marinade for basting.
- You can waste the remaining marinade.
- Now again move in the oven and bake it for 16 minutes more to cook the complete chicken thighs.
- That’s it go Asian chicken thigh recipe oven is ready to enjoy.
Here you can also read about Asian grilled chicken thigh recipe.
10 minutes for preparing the ingredient
40 minutes for cooking
Whenever you try this recipe at home, don’t forget to share the result with me in the comment section. Your sharings can be really helpful for me and also other people. If you are looking for more delicious recipe visit here. I have a huge collection of chicken thighs and zucchini recipes.
watch the below video and get the idea abut recipe